As kids get older, it is funny to see their gifts get smaller and fewer while the bills get higher and higher!! Con and Bay didn't have as much to open this year as Mikel and Nik did, but they were very patient and realized what was happening. Bay's "big" gift was tiny, so it was fun to watch her open slippers and books while everyone else got fun stuff, and then when she hit her stocking, BINGO! There was her new iPod. Mikel was expecting her DS so that was not a big reaction, but when she opened her Ivie and Bean books, WHOA! It was so funny...
I never get to surprise Aaron, but this year I got a gift card from work and was able to be sneaky and get him the PS3 he has been talking about for a year. And Aaron got me great jewelry this year - a garnet and quartz necklace with matching earrings and an AMAZING watch. He is so awesome :-) My boss also got me a gift this year which was so great - he bought me a Wii! I have been wanting one for a long time, but since I didn't know how often I would get to play it, didn't get it for myself...
Main gifts from Santa:
Conner - Electric guitar with amp & case
Baylee - iPod and docking station
Mikel - DS, Barbie Jet, EZ Bake Oven
Nik - TONS of Star Wars and action figures (Santa went a bit overboard) and a Mobigo
No comments:
Post a Comment